Get festive with us and learn how to decorate your own cupcakes while sipping on holiday cocktails!🎄🧁🎅🏼🍸
Hosted at Wander North with Imbue in Ivanhoe, this casual class doesn't require any prior cake decorating experience. As long as you have a desire for learning how to play with icing and love a good night out of new experiences, you will be fine! Even if you have never filled a piping bag, this class is for YOU! Our founder Priyanka will be there with all her effervescent passion and handy tools to guide you through the whole process.
Classes are for adults 18 and above only
Date & Time: Sat 18th November 2023. 5pm to 7pm
Location: Wander North with Imbue. Shop 13/149 Heidelberg Rd, Ivanhoe VIC 3079, Australia
What you will learn:
- The basics of buttercream - Priyanka's recipe to a silky smooth egg-free buttercream used in all her cakes. A soft copy of the recipe will be emailed to all participants after the workshop.
- Colouring buttercream (Tips for working with deep dark colours and basics of colour theory)
- Filling a piping bag (we told you - all the basics!)
- Piping techniques with 3 different piping tips - these techniques can be applied to most piping tips available in the market!
- Decorate 6 delicious vanilla bean cupcakes in a Christmas themed style (as shown in pics). You can choose to decorate your cupcakes differently based on the techniques you learn during the class - the idea is to have fun while learning. We'll have a range of decorations and sprinkles available for you to play with
During the workshop, enjoy a complimentary cocktail by Wander North with Imbue featuring their award winning Gin. You also have the option to order other drinks and nibbles from the menu - 🥂 to make a memorable evening of it. 🎉
P.S: Non-alcoholic drinks are available on request. Vegan & GF options are also available on the menu.
Terms & Conditions:
- Attendants Must be 18+ 🔞
- Tickets are transferable but non-refundable. Please notify us via email email@example.com if you need to do a ticket transfer.
- Strictly no BYO allowed